Winter Solstice Ceremony & Meditation : : The Altar of Being
Time & Location
About the Event
The Altar of Being : : Winter Solstice Ceremony & Meditation
Winter Solstice is a beautiful ending and potent beginning in the spiral. We spin and deepen our way into the darkness to access our most whole and holy inner light. The you that exists beyond your name, your body, your wins or regrets; the You that is true and eternal.
During this ceremonial gathering, you’ll set your inner Altar of Being for the coming year. Clarify your mission for Being. See into your authentic qualities of Being. Feel what the coming year on the spiral is asking of you and communicate a willingness to co-create a Loving relationship with the One Divine Being.
This way of practice, this way of creating a strong intentional imprint in the Field, is a sacred soul activation that is deeply regenerative practice and a remembrance in allowing Spirit to gently lead the way.
December 21st 6:30-7:45pm
Donations Accepted-Not Required (suggested $14-$44)
Paypal: https://paypal.me/MysticLiving or Venmo: @Amber-Tande
Zoom (recording will be available)
All are welcome!!
- Journal & Pen
- Markers or Paints & Nice Paper (optional-if you're a visual creator you can draw an expression of your inner altar)
- Candle & Lighter
The below are all optional, but if you have space in your day or even just the 30 minutes before we gather, I’d suggest any of these options and/or anything that sets up your space your outer space as beautifully as you’re preparing your inner space.
- Clean your space physically and energetically
- Tend your altar if you have one (notice what wants to be added and what is ready to go)
- Make a simple altar of what reflects this passageway of dark to light for you
- Take an herbal salt bath
- Write gratitudes for the last year or last season
- Have a fire release process
- Walk in nature
- Move Joyfully: yoga, dance (etc)
- Nourish yourself with light food and drink
Zoom link provided with registration.
Note: I'll also be holding space for a New Year's New Moon Ritual on January 2nd, 2022. I’d love for you to join me for both of these gatherings if you feel called. They’ll certainly stand on their own, but are undeniably connected.
Winter Solstice practice lives a bit more in the energetic realm and New Year’s is just a bit more charged with psycho-spiritual and practical energy.
But both will be a regenerative swim through the nectar of Being so wherever we connect, I'm happy to be in this ocean with you.
- Winter Solstice Ceremony$0$00$0